Teething Powders - 20 sachets
TOL88906Regular price £5.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
A traditional herbal medicinal product used for the symptomatic relief of teething pain and the symptoms associated with teething which are sore and tender gums, flushed cheeks and dribbling based on traditional use only.
- Active Ingredients 0.002ml of Tincture of Matricaria
- Other ingredients: 130mg Lactose
- Please read enclosed leaflet.
- For oral short term use only.
- Method of administration: Oral use.
- This product is only intended for use in teething infants.
- Children aged over 6 months: One powder, dry on the tongue, night and morning
- Children aged 3-6 months: Half a powder, taken as above
- If the child is very restless, the dose may be repeated every 1, 2 or 3 hours if necessary until improvement occurs. The maximum dose is 6 doses in 24 hours.
- This product is not recommended for use in babies under 3 months old.
- Please keep out of the sight and reach of children.